64th ANNUAL MSRT BUSINESS MEETING AND EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
SEPTEMBER 19 & 20 full day, 21st half day
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 1 Wenonah Park Place, Bay City, MI
- New this year, the registrations for is online only. Simply fill out the form below and it will be sent to the proper contact.
- Also new this year, we will be allotting time at the start of the meeting, Wednesday September 19th at 7:30 am for any vendor who would like to introduce him or herself and their product. THE ONLY WAY to participate in this allotted five minute introduction is to select that line on the form.
ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US FOR THE GOLF OUTING, SEPTEMBER 18!! CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS http://www.msrt.org/golf-outing-to-benefit-annual-msrt-scholarship/.
THERE IS A $450.00 FEE FOR EACH EXHIBIT SPACE (ONE TABLE AND TWO CHAIRS) REQUESTED. Remember, ONLY TWO representative per space are allowed. You will be required to make your own hotel reservations if needed. Please note-FEE IS DUE no later than September 1st.
THIS EXHIBIT FEE INCLUDES:
- THREE MONTHS OF FREE ADVERTISING ON OUR WEBSITE (AUGUST THROUGH OCTOBER),
- EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO REDUCED ADVERTISING FOR THE REMAINING NINE MONTHS OF THE YEAR (October through June) SET AT $100.
- PAID CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS FOR TWO DESIGNATED COMMERCIAL REPRESENTATIVES,
- THURSDAY LUNCHEON AND ALL SOCIAL FUNCTIONS for the two DESIGNATED representatives.
- FEE IS DUE NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1st !
Only those persons, firms or organizations that have a contract with management for the occupancy of displays are permitted to show or demonstrate products, processes or services or solicit orders, distribute surveys or advertising materials at their display. Any infringement will result in the prompt removal of the offending person(s) and materials from the display and meeting areas.
Restriction on Use of Space
- Solicitations or demonstrations must be confined within the bounds of the assigned exhibit space. Aisle space shall not be used for exhibit purposes, display signs or solicitation or distribution of promotional material.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to hang any identification signs or display elements from the ceilings or walls.
- Exhibitor identification in all ASRT publications and on all signs and exhibit graphics must be the company name submitted on the application/contract.
Exhibit installation is Tuesday, September 18, AFTER 7:00 pm until 8:00 pm, and Wednesday September 19 starting at 6:30 am. Floor Plan can be found in the page menu drop-down under Hotel information.--All exhibits will be located in the ENTRANCE HALLWAY outside the conference areas. Exhibitors will be assigned to an exhibit space when they arrive onsite. YOU WILL NOT SELECT YOUR OWN EXHIBIT SPACE! I will make this decision based on first to register for the meeting and ensure that all exhibitors are treated fairly.
Opening and Closing Day All exhibits must be fully operational by 9:00 am on Wednesday September 19. No installation work will be allowed after that time without special permission from the MSRT. Exhibits can be taken down starting at 9:00 am on Friday, September 21. All exhibits must be fully dismantled by 12:00 pm.
Display Design/Construction and Exhibit Space
- Each exhibit space will be furnished with one 6’ draped table(s) and two chairs, based on order application.
- All exhibits must conform to and enhance the professional, educational and instructional atmosphere of the conference.
- Exhibits may not exceed the 8’ behind the tables.
- Exhibits shall be constructed and arranged so that they do not obstruct the general view or hide adjacent exhibits from the normal line of sight.
- Any electrical or mechanical apparatus must be muffled so that noise does not disturb other exhibitors.
- No music will be permitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Security will not be provided during non-exhibit hours. The exhibit are is in a public, NON-SECURE area. Please be aware and prepare accordingly; neither the venue nor the MSRT will be responsible for loss or damage to any property
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN RENTING EXHIBIT SPACE, BUT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION, WE WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT DAWN KEYSER AT THE PHONE OR EMAIL BELOW.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO "M.S.R.T." and SEND TO:
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
**Click either link to pay through PayPal or download the PDF version of the registration form and mail to address above.
**UNTIL YOU FILL OUT A FORM (EITHER THE PDF ABOVE OR ONLINE BELOW), AND PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE, YOU WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS ONE OF OUR EXHIBITORS!**