A membership with the MSRT includes:
- For representation on issues such as state and federal licensure laws including the Radiation Control Act of Indiana and the miCARE Bill.
- Access to a website with many links to keep you updated on the professional activities of the MSRT.
- Opportunities to become a leader by participating on committees, holding an office, or planning an educational event.
- Representation at the A.S.R.T. Annual Conference by two Michigan delegates who vote on behalf of the radiologic science professionals in Michigan.
- Board Meetings open to all members to stay informed about current issues. See the calendar for the date and location of the next board meeting.
Other member perks include…
Access to educational resources to maintain your certification and enhance your career-
Explore single day and annual meeting presentations and CE offerings by visiting our UPCOMING EVENTS pages
ONLINE CE activities- TBA
Network with colleagues, serve on committees and build your curriculum vitae
- Connect/Network to other technologists in the radiology field both in person and in social media. The Board of Directors is never more than an email away!!!
- Make a difference by volunteering to serve on specialized committees or through the Member at Large position.
Exclusive discount offers for MSRT members: More discounts coming soon!
- Contact Medical Physics Training for an all online radiological physics education course to help yourstudents master their physics training. MPT is offering a 10% discount off of their basic course price to MSRT members. These courses are customizable MPT will set it up for each program to meet their needs. Please visit http://medicalphysicstraining.com/mod/resource/view.php?id=558 for more information on the course offerings. MSRT members can contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-623-9053. Simply mention you are an MSRT member and Medical Physics Training will make sure you receive the discount.
- ALSO, AS AN ASRT MEMBER- you have access to discounts on their website as well. Go to http://www.asrt.org/membership/membership-benefits/member-perks to take advantage of these added savings today!!
FOR STUDENT MEMBERS:
Each year at the Annual Meeting we hold three competitions. COMPLETE details can be found under the student tab.
Annual Scientific Essay and the Scientific Exhibit/Poster Competitions
- Three prizes will be awarded to the highest scorers for each of the competitions. Top prize for each contest is $250 and a one year MSRT membership. For rules, follow the students tab/drop-down list on the main website.
The MSRT Student Scholarship- Only Second Year students are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship amounts vary.
The Annual Student Bee:
Here’s your chance to compete with other students from other schools from around the state in a radiology review based competition.
- Three prizes will be awarded to the highest scorers, top prize is $250 and a one year MSRT membership.
**Applications and rules for all student activities are available under the STUDENTS tab on the home page.