BOARD of DIRECTORS/OFFICER=DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS- JULY 1ST!!!
Please read ALL the Board Officer job descriptions and qualifications; then nominate someone who would be a perfect fit for the position! Please remember, the nominee MUST be an ASRT and an MSRT member by the end of the Annual Meeting. An individual who is nominated for more than one office will have to choose one for each election.
Officers of the Board of Directors shall be active members of the Michigan Society and the ASRT. Candidate must show proof of both.
Responsibilities of The Board of Directors:
- Be vested with the responsibility of management of the business of the corporation.
- Provide for an audit of the books and accounts of the Society and/or provide a financial status report to the members..
- Control all funds and/or properties of the Society
- Establish the dates or location of the Annual Meeting and in the in case of national emergency, to cancel the Annual Meeting and to provide for the election of officers.
- Employ or contract such personnel as may be necessary to conduct the business of the Society.
- Determine the number and boundaries of the affiliated districts.
- Provide guidance and support to the affiliate districts.
- Fill officer and Board vacancies.
You may email your nominations to the Nominations/Election Committee (addresses below) or fill in the form at the bottom of this page: