To Apply: Send a letter of interest along with your current resume to the current MSRT president (email address links can be found on the board of directors page). All qualified applications will be considered. You will be asked to attend the first official board meeting in November (Location to be announced later) to be interviewed for this position. Please read and adhere to all of the qualifications below in order to be eligible to hold the MAL office.
- Must be a MSRT and ASRT Member
- Must be actively employed in the field of radiologic sciences
- Must be NEW to the MSRT board—meaning not ever having served in any position to the MSRT board prior to this appointment.
- Must be able to attend the Board Meetings as scheduled—both on site and online. Most of these occur on Saturdays at 10 am, dates and locations will vary from year to year.
- You will participate in all discussions and may freely ask questions as they arise.
- This position requires a one year commitment to the Board.
**This position is NOT a voting member of the board, but your input is highly valued.**
Duties as a Member at Large:
- Become familiar with the MSRT By-Laws and Guidelines.
- Select no less than one board member to work closely with as a mentor. This should ideally be a position that the member at large would run for in the next election cycle. For this reason, it is recommended that the Member at Large shadow the 1st VP, 2nd VP or Secretary.
- Provide the Executive Secretary with a report in June that is to be published in the Annual Report handed out at the Annual Meeting.
This position will be selected at the November Board of Directors meeting each year. We recommend that you send your letter of interest with proof of ASRT membership and resume to the current president by the end of October.