CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2017 WINNERS, LAUREN HINTON AND NIKKI ZYSKOWSKI!!
2017 Applications are now closed!
2018 APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEGINNING IN FALL OF 2017!
COPIED FROM ASRT.ORG:
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2017 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 21-25 in Orlando, FL, as well as orientation the evening of June 20.
Selected participants receive:
- Airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- A professional mentor assigned for the meeting.
- An insider's look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Questions? Contact ASRT Director of Professional Practice Becky Apodaca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-298-4500, Ext. 1285.
Funding provided by the ASRT Board of Directors.
Here is a presentation, created by one of 2015's selected students, Melissa Raddabaugh. She perfectly explains the process and House of Delegates meeting and her experience in 2015. https://prezi.com/yowbk3h4qqhc/asrt-student-leadership-development-program-2015/
How to apply: https://www.asrt.org/events-and-conferences/student-leadership-development-program/application-instructions, Click the link on the right side of the screen and apply.
- Students may apply through Dec. 19, 2016. (MUST be a student at the time of application!)
- Review the application instructions for the Michigan affiliate.
Selection of two winners: We can only send two winners, so to help us decide you will...
- Write an essay about your desire to attend this program- included in your application through the ASRT website. This essay must be at least 500 words and answer the question, "How would you grow professionally from your participation in the 2017 ASRT Student Leadership Development Program?"
- Have a face-to-face interview- either in person or through Skype with the MSRT selection committee
- Winners will be selected in early January 2017.
- 2017 HOD Meeting will be held June 21-25, 2017 in Orlando, Florida
Still have questions? Contact MSRT/ASRT Student Leadership Selection Committee Chairman,
Dawn Dickinson Keyser at email@example.com.