Treasurer for the MSRT Board of Directors
We are looking for a new treasurer. This is paid position and will require an interview. Do you have a background in accounting? Are you good with numbers? Are you interested in becoming a non-voting member of the MSRT board?
See the treasurer's general duties below:
1. To keep an accurate account of all monies received and spent by the Society.
2. To pay all bills of the Society approved by the Board of Directors.
3. To keep the books of the organization balanced at all times. Attend and submit a financial report at all Board Meetings with copies for distribution to attendees. and at the end of the fiscal year for MSRT, a non-profit organization.
4. To assist the President-elect with the preparation of the budget.
5. To maintain a savings and or checking account(s).
6. To maintain an accurate account of all expenditures of the office.
7. To submit a Year End Report at the summer Board Meeting just prior to the Annual Meeting. This report will be published as part of the MSRT Year End Report and distributed to the membership at the Annual Meeting.
8. Become familiar with parliamentary procedures and carry out all other duties as assigned by the President.
9. Attend all board meetings. Keep the board members up-to-date on the state of the financial status of the society through written reports at these meetings.
Other duties will be required and assigned by the president. Full job description can be provided. These duties are subject to change at any time.
If you are interested, please contact any board member, or our executive secretary. Please submit your resume with letter of interest.
If you are interested in the TREASURER'S POSITION, please take a moment to fill out the application form below. We are hoping to fill these positions before the end of the year.